The Andhra Pradesh government has announced the 2nd phase of recruitment for AP Grama Volunteer posts. Interested candidates can go through the complete information about AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment and apply directly here.
- As phase 1 was successfully completed, now Phase 2 for filling more than 9000 volunteer posts has begun.
- It is a golden opportunity for candidates who were not able to apply during phase 1. Get complete information about Recruitment here.
- The AP Grama Volunteer Notification and application form are scheduled to be released in the last week of October 2019.
- If you are one among the AP Ward Volunteer aspirant, then make sure to fulfill the eligibility criteria and then continue with the application process.
AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2019
Go through the detailed information provided in this post and apply it before November last week. Candidates can apply only through online mode by visiting the official website.
- We have listed out region wise vacancies in the below Vacancy details section.
- Also, it is important to go through the notification carefully and then proceed to fill your application forms.
AP Ward Volunteer Recruitment Highlights 2019
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh State Government|
|Name Of The Post||Grama Volunteer|
|Number Of Posts||9648 Posts (Single Vacancy for 50 Families of the Village)|
|Qualification||Degree (Cities), Inter (Villages), 10th (గిరిజన ప్రాంతాల్లో)|
|Starting Date To Apply||October 2019 (Tentative)|
|Age Limit||18 to 35 Years|
|Last Date To Apply||November 2019 (Tentative)|
AP Grama Volunteer Notification 2019 - 2nd Phase
Here is the piece of news by the AP Government in regard to the AP Gram Volunteer 2nd Phase Recruitment. Go through this information while we provide the official notification here once it is released.
AP Grama Volunteer Important Dates 2019
Here is the table showing all the events and their corresponding dates. Go through the table and ensure to make a note of all the important events.
|Notification Release Date||October 30, 2019|
|Online Application starts from||October 30, 2019|
|Last date of submitting the online application form||November 30, 2019|
|Scrutiny of applications||December 2019|
|Interviews by Selection Committee||December 3rd week 2019|
|Intimation letters to selected Volunteers||January 1st week 2020|
|Induction and training program||January Last week 2020|
|Positioning of volunteers||February 2020|
AP Grama Volunteer Eligibility Criteria 2019
Check out the required Eligibility Criteria to apply for AP Ward Volunteer post.
|Age Limit||Minimum - 18 years|
|Maximum - 35 years|
|Educational Qualification||Candidate must have passed 10th or Intermediate|
AP Grama/Ward Volunteer Vacancy Details 2019 - 2nd phase
Here is the region-wise vacancy details for Grama Volunteer 2nd phase Notification.
|Region||No. of Vacancies|
Documents Required to Apply for AP Grama Volunteer 2nd Phase Recruitment 2019
Here is the list of documents required to apply for the AP Ward Volunteer post. Candidates must make sure they have all these documents ready with them before applying.
- Aadhar Card
- Education Certificates
- Category Certificate
- medical Certificate
How to Fill AP Grama Volunteer Application Form 2019?
Here are simple steps you need to follow while filling the form correctly.
Click Here to Apply for AP Grama/Ward 2019 Recruitment (link will be active once the application form is released)
- Click on the above direct link or visit the official website: gramavolunteer.ap.gov.in
- Click on Apply button
- Read the instructions and click on "I Agree" button
- You will be redirected to the application form
- Fill in all the details carefully
- Upload the necessary documents
- Cross-check all the details before submitting it.
- Submit the application form by clicking on Submit button
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference.
|SC, ST, and BC (Non-Creamy Layer candidates), PH & Ex-ServiceMen||Nil|