The 46th Session of the Indian Labour Conference is being held on 20th and 21st July,2015 in New Delhi. As a prelude to the Indian Labour Conference, meeting of Standing Labour Committee(S.L.C) takes place which reviews the Action Taken Report of the conclusions of the preceding labour conference and also decides upon the agenda item of the forthcoming Indian Labour Conference.The shortlisted agenda include-he shortlisted agenda include-
1. Implementation of the conclusions/ recommendations of the 43rd, 44th and 45th Indian Labour Conference, particularly on Contract Labour.
2. Minimum Wages and Scheme Workers and Tripartite Mechanism.
3. Social Security for the workers both in organized and unorganized sector.
4. Amendment of Bonus Act: Removal of conditions on payment ceiling, eligibility limits, decisions to pay minimum bonus without linking to loss when the performance indicator satisfy grant of bonus.
5. Labour Laws amendments proposed/done either by the Central or State Governments.
6. Employment and Employment Generation.