SBI SO Admit Card 2017 – Direct Link to Download your SBI Admit Card 2017.
SBI SO Admit Card 2017
State Bank of India has recently released the SBI SO Admit Card 2017 for the post of Deputy Manager (Law). The admit card is for the Interview round. You can download the SBI SO Admit Card 2017 from 6th to 20th December 2017. The selection procedure comprises of two stages. The first phase is the online written exam and the second phase is the Interview round. If you’re selected for the Interview round, you have to sit for the Interview either on 18th, 19th, or 20th December 2017.
Let us see how to download the SBI SO Admit Card 2017 now.
How to Download SBI SO Admit Card 2017
1. First of all, click on the direct link given above to apply.
2. Then, enter your registration number/roll number and date of birth/password to login.
3. After correctly entering the Captcha, you can finally view your call letter.
4. Now, download your admit card and taike a printout for future reference.
Or you can also visit the official website. And then, click on the link ”Recruitment Of Specialist Cadre Officers in SBI (Dy. Manager Law)”. After that, click on the ”Call Letter for Interview” link. Then, repeat the steps mentioned above.
What Does the Admit Card Contain
- Your photograph
- Your name and registration number
- The exam date and time
- The interview venue
The exams will be conducted on three days, starting from 18th December 2017. Two shifts will be there for each day, one at 9:00 A.M. and one at 12 P.M.
All the best!