MP Apex Bank Recruitment – Check the latest vacancy details of MP Apex Bank for officer Grade Vacancy.
MP Apex Bank Recruitment
Dear Banking Aspirants,
Another good news for all Banking Aspirants! Yes, you heard it right. MP Apex Bank has issued a notification for the recruitment Officer GradeVacancy for a total of 22 vacancies. Otherimportant details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee has been mentioned in this article. CMP Apex Bank has issued a notification for the recruitment Officer GradeVacancy for a total of 22 vacancies.MP Apex Bank has issued a notification for the recruitment Officer GradeVacancy for a total of 22 vacancies.andidates are advised to apply before the last date
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||13th April 2018|
|Last Date to submit the application||4th May 2018|
Total no. of Officer Grade posts are 22 to be filled in MP Rajya Sahakari Bank.
- Middle Management-I (Manager)
- Middle Management-I (Dy. Manager)
- Middle Management-I (Assistant manager)
Candidates should have passed CA/CFA/First Class Bachelor Degree/First Class MCA/BE/PG.
2. Other education qualification details please go to official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 35 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC Candidates Age Relaxation as per on Government Rule
Application Fee Details
Application fee for general/OBC category applicants is Rs.800/- and for SC/ST is Rs.600/-
- Middle Management-I (Manager)-Rs.25270-39550/-
- Middle Management-I (Dy. Manager)-Rs.21800-35280/-
- Junior Management-I (Assistant Manager)-Rs.17500-32020/-
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at MP State Cooperative Bank
MP Apex Bank Recruitment
website (direct link is given below) from13 Apr 2018 to 04 May 2018.
Steps To Apply Online
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://www.apexbank.in/.
- Go to “Current Openings” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.